Dental 3D Printing
New Possibilities in Dentistry
Learn More About Dental 3D Printing
What’s Possible With Dental 3D Printing?
NextDent LCD1 Key Specifications
- Remote diagnostics and repair
- 2-year warranty including LCD panel
- 3x faster than SLA printers/matches digital light processing printing speeds
- Super smooth surface finish
- Form and function geared towards clinical users
- Auto calibrated – no user calibration required
End-to-end Dental Solution
This small sized 3D Dental Printer using LCD technology delivers a complete workflow combined with our new NextDent Wash & Cure for post processing. This reliable workflow offers an easy-to-use solution for 3D printing with high quality results.
NextDent® 5100 3D Printer
The NextDent® 5100 3D Printer powered by revolutionary Figure 4® technology combined with NextDent’s broad portfolio of dental materials addresses multiple indications, resulting in unparalleled speed, accuracy, repeatability, productivity, and total cost of operation.
The NextDent® 5100 facilitates high-speed 3D printing for production of dental appliances and sacrificial castings. This revolutionary solution features an industry-defining value proposition that combines best-in-class speed and performance at a price point that is accessible to virtually all labs and clinics.
End-to-end Dental Solution
Nota3D provides comprehensive point-of-care solutions, including software, 3D printers, and materials that seamlessly integrate into your healthcare workflow. Buying software, printers, and materials from a single source gives you peace of mind and guarantees that everything works well together.
- Patient-specific guides and models
- Segment and design models easily
- End-to-end control of the process
- Manufacture in-house
DMP Flex 200
High Performance at Lower Cost
With a larger build volume than the DMP Flex 100 (140 x 140 x 115 mm (5.51 x 5.51 x 4.53 in) and 500W laser source, this metal 3D printer leads to reduced cost per part and faster delivery times. Its ability to print with less support with visibly better surface finish results in less post-processing and less material usage.
The DMP Flex 200 is designed for professional 3D printed metal manufacturing of small, complex, fine detail metal parts at high quality using 3D Systems’ direct metal printing (DMP). 3D Systems’ patented layer compacting technology allows the use of smaller particles, which in turn helps to generate the finest feature detail available in the market and thinnest possible wall thicknesses. The typical accuracy on our small metal parts is +/-50 μm (+/-0.002 inches), on large parts +/-0.2%. Repeatability from part to part is approximately 20 μm (0.0008 inches).
- Dental applications including next day RPDs, crowns, bridges, and implant bars
- Research and development
- Small, complex precision parts
- Simplified assemblies/reduced number of parts
- Reduced weight/lightweight design
- Enhanced fluid flow
- Exceptional surface finish and resolution
- Prints parts that others struggle to print
- Minimal waste of materials
- Consistently high accuracy parts even on first-time builds
- Ease of use ‒ intuitive workflow
- Complete solution (printers, materials, software, and application support)
- Uses direct metal printing (DMP) technology
- Build volume (W x D x H): 140 x 140 x 115 mm (5.51 x 5.51 x 4.53 in) –height inclusive of build plate
- The surface finish quality of up to 5 Ra μm (200 Ra micro-inches)
- High precision and repeatability
- Intuitive 3DXpert software for part set-up and production
- LaserForm materials with certified parameters
ProJet MJP 2500 Plus for Dental
Precision dental models quality
With excellent edge fidelity and low friction matte surfaces for easy prep insert and removal, the ProJet® MJP 2500 Plus utilizes VisiJet® M2R-TN material to produce accurate prosthodontic and thermoforming models in tan color, for easy detail visualization. Models deliver ± 50μ accuracy on 80% of global surfaces, which yields clinical fit for single and multi-unit indications.
Brainstorm Your Solution
We help you find clarity in the crowded world of 3D printing and software. Start with Nota3d.
Our favorite thing is to learn about you and your specific goals when it comes to 3D technology. We have various solutions and will help you find the right fit, even if it isn’t from us.