Projet MJP 2500/2500 Plus
HIGH QUALITY, SPEED AND EASE-OF-USE WITHIN REACH
Up to 3x higher 3D printing speeds than similar class printers and finished part delivery up to 4x faster with 3D Systems MJP EasyClean system.
Capable of printing in rigid, engineering-grade, high temperature resistant, elastomeric or biocompatible materials, in clear or in a range of opaque colors. Perfect for concept modeling, rapid design iteration and validation, jigs and fixtures, patterns and molds.
The MJP EasyClean System with up to 3x higher 3D printing speeds than similar class printers and finished part delivery up to 4x faster. Accessing high fidelity, functional plastic or elastomeric prototypes has never been faster or easier
The ProJet® MJP 2500 Series is engineered to combine professional grade 3D printing capabilities with easy part processing, in a compact footprint at an affordable price.
The ProJet MJP 2500 and 2500 Plus are compatible with VisiJet® M2R and M2G materials in rigid white, rigid black and new VisiJet ProFlex M2G-DUR engineering clear. In addition to rigid clear, rigid gray, rigid tan, the ProJet MJP 2500 Plus offers material capability with the new VisiJet Armor M2G-CL engineering clear, flexible elastomeric black and elastomeric natural with outstanding elongation and full elastic recovery. Print precision rigid and elastomeric parts with true-to-CAD accuracy, superior surface finish and high-quality edge fidelity for true functional testing.
The ProJet MJP 2500 printers’ optimized print parameters and industrial print head deliver up to 3 times faster print speeds than similar class printers for higher productivity and better efficiencies. Upgrade from desktop 3D printing to 24/7 usability and get more parts sooner to design better products faster.
Ease of Use
- Communication, sales and marketing model
- Rapid design iteration for rigid plastic or elastomeric products
- Design verification and testing
- Assemblies validation, including snap-fit
- Water-tightness applications, fluid flow visualization
- Functional testing of plastic and elastomeric products
- Educational functional prototyping
- MultiJet Printing technology
- Offers a maximum build envelope capacity (WxDxH):11.6 x 8.3 x 5.6 in (294 x 211 x 144 mm)
- Prints in durable white, black and new VisiJet ProFlex M2G-DUR engineering clear materials
- Capable of printing in rigid clear, rigid gray, rigid tan, new VisiJet Armor M2G-CL engineering clear, elastomeric black and elastomeric natural materials (ProJet MJP 2500 Plus only)
- Streamlines design-to-print workflow with the new 3D Sprint™ software capabilities
- Delivers fast and easy post-processing with the MJP EasyClean System (optional)
- Get more parts faster with an effective file-to-finished-part process
- Create high-fidelity parts you can rely on
- Enjoy exceptional sharp edges and fine features definition
- Greater geometric freedom with effective support removal
- Choice of plastic and elastomeric materials engineered for performance
- Use a MultiJet modeling machine that’s designed for your work environment
- Low Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)