DMP Flex 200
The DMP Flex 200 is designed for professional 3D printed metal manufacturing of small, complex, fine detail metal parts at high quality using 3D Systems’ direct metal printing (DMP). 3D Systems’ patented layer compacting technology allows the use of smaller particles, which in turn helps to generate the finest feature detail available in the market and thinnest possible wall thicknesses. The typical accuracy on our small metal parts is +/-50 μm (+/-0.002 inches), on large parts +/-0.2%. Repeatability from part to part is approximately 20 μm (0.0008 inches).
High Performance at Lower Cost
With a larger build volume than the DMP Flex 100 (140 x 140 x 115 mm (5.51 x 5.51 x 4.53 in) and 500W laser source, this metal 3D printer leads to reduced cost per part and faster delivery times. Its ability to print with less supports with visibly better surface finish, results in less post-processing and less material usage.
Easy Loading and Cleaning
Unloading build plates is now easier than ever thanks to a new build plate clamping mechanism that eliminates screw management inside the process chamber. An internal vacuum cleaner maintains the process chamber, which remains sealed under inert conditions, and cleans all surfaces without powder contact. An airlock is used to pass build plates and powder containers in and out of the process chamber, helping avoid exposure to powder and limiting oxygen entry into the process chamber.
Streamline Your Workflow
3DXpert®, an all-in-one software solution for metal additive manufacturing, is included with the DMP Flex 200 to ensure a streamlined and repeatable process for high quality optimized prints. This software provides users with unprecedented control over the entire design to manufacturing workflow to prepare quality parts in record time.
Experiment with Small Powder Quantities
The new build volume reducer for the DMP Flex 200 is ideal for material researchers and academic research departments looking to test, experiment and develop new alloy formulations or print limited quantities of precious metals. The build volume reducer has build dimensions of 20mm depth x 20mm diameter and reduces the minimum powder required to print a 20mm cube by a factor of 50.
- Dental applications including next day RPDs, crowns, bridges, and implant bars
- Research and development
- Small, complex precision parts
- Simplified assemblies/reduced number of parts
- Reduced weight/lightweight design
- Enhanced fluid flow
- Exceptional surface finish and resolution
- Prints parts that others struggle to print
- Minimal waste of materials
- Consistently high accuracy parts even on first-time builds
- Ease of use ‒ intuitive workflow
- Complete solution (printers, materials, software and application support)
- Uses direct metal printing (DMP) technology
- Build volume (W x D x H): 140 x 140 x 115 mm (5.51 x 5.51 x 4.53 in) –height inclusive of build plate
- Surface finish quality of up to 5 Ra μm (200 Ra micro inches)
- High precision and repeatability
- Intuitive 3DXpert software for part set-up and production
- LaserForm materials with certified parameters